Shop for original and limited edition artwork from over 200 juried artists. A variety of mediums are represented including pottery, fiber, photography, painting, sculpture and more. Follow the show on social media:
- General admission is $10.
- Children 12 and under receive free admission.
- Patrons are able to pay by cash or credit card at the entry gates.
- There are no advanced tickets sales.
- Admission fees help to support Mount Mary student scholarships!
- Parking at the show is free.
- Handicap parking is available for those with a handicap permit.
- Patrons may park on the hill behind the west lawn (show location) using the Menomonee River Parkway entrance.
- A second parking lot is available by entering the 92nd street entrance and walking through our historic arches.
- All artwork is sold for $100 or less.
- Food and drinks are available for purchase on the show grounds.
- We strictly prohibit the sale of any artwork before the show opens at 10 a.m.!
- To get the best artwork, patrons begin arriving early in the morning (often bringing coffee and breakfast).
- Some patrons have been doing this so long that they see friends they meet in line once a year!
- Sister Georgeann Krzyzanowski, SSND, '66 is usually wearing her Packers gear (a Green Bay helmet with a habit) as she oversees the show grounds while checking in on the score of the game.
- To signal the beginning of each show, the bells of Notre Dame Hall ring promptly at 10 a.m.